Monday, January 21, 2008

my first blog

well im starting all this blog thingy...so here i am ..as new as freshies.. well im used to write all this blog..in friendster.. but since i really like to write down my emotions..*not to mention im very sensitive* so i am doing my own blog now.. where my friends and i can share feelings and thoughts too.. guess it will also improve my typing skills. well all those benefits in one.. WOW awesome.. :D hehe.. well this is basically the introduction of my life.. well im a unique girl with multiple attitude...sumtimes im stubborn<-- ~i inherit tat from my dad tho~ im one of a kind.. ill be sumone i am and i want people to respect me for who i am not for who i am not..im a very good listener and very good adviser too.. but when it comes to me,, myself.. ill be blank and seek for a listener and adviser.. i love my life and i love the people tat i met and i know.. they are the whole bunch of happy go lucky people and i love them just the way they are.. my family and my frens and my lover not forgetting is my priority in my life.. i thank everyone tat participated in my life in all way round tat made me who i am today.. and im glad tat im still alive here , living life as its supposed to be..

well guess its way way pass my bedtime.. <---as if i have one , lol.. but hey yea im getting kindda sleepy and its almost 3 am.. better off toooo sleep.. nite nite .. Muahxxx

No comments: