Tuesday, January 22, 2008

my sisters wedding...


..owh my god...
my sister is getting married.. this saturday.. i am like sooo super heppy for her *wink wink* it will be the most fabulous wedding ever..
since there will be a grand Ochestra like performance with a great singer from nepal..
and plus there will be dancers too.. ohhh Jolly i cant wait to see it..
hehe it will be most memorable event of this year.. actually we did a surprise gift for my sister.. which i tried my level best to hide from her knowing it..
my cousin are going to dedicate her songs.. :) tat is soo sheeeeweett..
i cant wait to be there.. i will sooo do my hair and makeup
that day..so i wont be left out of cos..
i wanna look pretty and charming too :)
well i hope that day everything will go perfectly as schedule..
and i wish her a very heppy life with her partner
and i wish her a very heppy ending too :D
a toast to the bride and groom (",)
i cant wait when will be my turn eh to get married??
mmm any voluntere?? huhuh guess no need for tat :D
i found one i really like.. :D secret admire ^^
well well gtg ..catch up with all of ya soon (^.^)

secret angel

No comments: